What If I Don't Have An Estate Plan In Place?

What happens if you don't have an estate plan or Will and you pass away? What if you're married or if you're married with children? What happens to them? Attorney Shane Smith has some answers for you.

For more questions or to set up an appointment with a Gwinnett County Trust, Wills, and Estate lawyer and to get your family taken care of, give us a call today at (980) 246-2656