How old are your lifeguards?
How many are cpr certified?
How many people can be in the pool?
How many lifeguards are new?
Make sure that your children are protected. Don't assume that the pool is safe. Visit it, to ensure that their are adequate safety measures to protect your child from drowning. As a lawyer, I have seen cases where the lifeguards were mostly new at a pool, or they all seemed very young. Also sometimes the pools become overcrowded. Any of these factors can increase the chances of a child drowning.
*****Make sure your child is safe from drowning. Don't assume the pool is safe or that there are adequate safety measures in place. Take the time to check, whether the pool is in Peachtree City, downtown Atlanta, or the YMCA. Don't let your child become a drowning statistic ******
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- ?Is there a difference between slip and fall lawyers and personal injury attorneys?
- ?My child was killed on Halloween by our neighbor who appeared to be drunk. Should we pursue a wrongful death suit? And if so, how can we prove he was intoxicated?
- ?Although there are no standardized Traumatic Brain Injury treatments yet, should my recovery include money for possible future treatments?