Have you been injured? Let the team at Shane Smith Law help.
Cincinnati Personal Injury Lawyers
Fighting for the Rights of Injured Victims Throughout Ohio
Sometimes, life is just not fair. Bad things happen to good people all the time, and there's not much anyone can do to change that. But when a vehicle accident happens to you because another driver was careless, negligent, or drunk, there is something we can do. We can make they pay for the damage they have caused. When you work with Shane Smith Law, we will fight for justice on your behalf. You may not be able to undo the harm that has been done, but at least you can take action to hold the at-fault driver responsible. Our attorneys represent clients in cities throughout Ohio.
Do Not Hesitate to Call!
The sooner you call our Cincinnati office after your accident, the sooner we can get to work fighting for you.
Fill out the contact form or call (980) 246-2656 to get started. You will owe no money up front, so you have nothing to lose!
If you sustained injuries in almost any kind of accident that was not your fault, we would be happy to review your case and let you know if we can help. Our Cincinnati personal injury attorneys have many years of experience helping injured Ohioans get the compensation they deserve from the negligent party’s insurance company.
Personal injury cases we accept include:
- Auto accidents: Rear-end, T-bone, sideswipe, and rollover accidents can cause devastating injuries to innocent and unsuspecting drivers and passengers. If the other driver was distracted, drunk, or breaking traffic laws, they should pay for your damages. Our attorneys will make sure they do.
- Truck accidents: Commercial truck drivers have a duty to obey state and federal laws regarding the operation of their rigs. When they break these laws by exceeding hours of service, texting and driving, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or simply being careless, they can cause a catastrophic crash. Victims of truck crashes may need extensive medical care and a lifetime of support. We hold these drivers and their employers accountable.
- DUI accidents: Other attorneys may defend drunk drivers against criminal charges, but we are proud to represent their victims. If you were injured or a loved one was killed by a drunk or drug-impaired driver, call our law firm to talk to one of our skilled attorneys. We know how to gather the evidence and present a strong case to the insurance company to get the maximum possible settlement for your losses.
- Pedestrian accidents: In cities throughout Ohio, pedestrians and bicyclists are at risk of being hit by a car, even when they are within a crosswalk or on a sidewalk. An individual is no match for a fast-moving car, and the injuries suffered are often catastrophic. We will fight for your recovery if you have been hit by a car.
- Premises liability: This area of the law is tricky, and not every personal injury law firm takes these cases seriously. When you are injured on someone else’s property because the owner failed to maintain a safe environment, you may be able to sue them for damages. These claims — which include slip and falls, dog bites, and inadequate security — can be difficult to prove, but our attorneys have the skill and experience to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Brain injuries: Traumatic brain injuries can be caused by any of these accidents, and our attorneys have special experience handling claims for this very serious injury. Planning for the long term is necessary for people with TBI, and our attorneys will make sure your settlement is sufficient to cover your needs for years to come.
- Wrongful death: When a loved one is killed in a vehicle accident or premises liability case, you may be entitled to collect wrongful death damages for the loss of income, support, and companionship you will suffer as a result. At this challenging time, trust our attorneys to hold the liable party accountable for the tragedy they have caused.
Even if you're not sure who was at fault in an accident that left you injured, call us for a free case review. We will be honest with you about the strength of your claim.
Providing Answers & SolutionsWe understand that this can be a scary and overwhelming time. We pride ourselves on providing you with the answers you need to make educated decisions about your case. Each step of the way we want to ensure you are fully aware and on board with the trajectory of your case.
Solely Focused on Personal InjuryUnlike other firms, our ONLY focus is helping individuals and families who have been wrongfully injured. We dedicate all of our time, efforts, and resources to those who have been injured because of someone else's negligence.
No Case is too Big or Small
When you have been injured, whether it's a small accident or a major one, our team dedicates the same amount of professionalism and commitment to maximize your result. Small or large we are committed to getting you a good and fair settlement.
Focused on Your RecoveryAt Shane Smith Law, we care about you, the individual. We genuinely want you to feel better and get good treatment. Thus, we not only help you obtain results, but we also help you obtain quality doctors and providers.
Millions of Dollars Obtained
Our team is committed to obtaining the best possible result on your behalf. Whether your injury is small or big, we will not rest until we get the compensation you deserve.Explore Our Results
Committed to Providing Answers
We understand that this is a scary and confusing time. We have created a library of free resources that will allow you to start finding the answers and solutions to your most pressing questions.Explore Our Library
Focused on Your Recovery
We handle all aspects of Personal Injury throughout North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, and Ohio. If you have been injured, our team can help.Explore How We Can Help