Keeping a camera in your car, whether it is an inexpensive digital camera, a disposable camera or the camera in your cell phone, can help you to preserve valuable evidence after an Atlanta accident. This evidence can help you get fair insurance payment for all your property damage, injuries and other losses.
What should you photograph?
• Photograph the damage to your car
• Photograph the damage to the other car (or lack of damage)
• Photograph the scene. Get pictures of skid marks, any broken guard rails or telephone poles or other damage caused by the crash. Photograph any traffic signs or signals.
• Photograph your injuries.
• Photograph your damaged clothing and possessions.
Bring the photographs when you schedule a consultation with an Atlanta car wreck attorney. He’ll know how to use this evidence to help you with your Georgia accident claim.
To learn more about property damage and your rights, download a free copy of Attorney Shane Smith’s book “Property Damage Guide for Georgia.”
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/22/2021 DUI Driver Sentenced in Rolls Royce Fatality
- Posted on 06/28/2021 Georgia Car Accident Statistics | In Pain? Call Shane!
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.