RP, BP, CP, and EP also decided they needed a McDonough Personal Injury Lawyer to help them against the insurance company. RP, BP, CP, and EP hired McDonough Personal Injury Lawyer, Shane Smith, to represent them.
The car accident occured on 9/18/2011 at I-75 @ Charles W. Grant PKWY in Clayton County. There were side-swiped by a Toyota Matrix. The Clayton County police department investigated and found the defendant was at fault. RP, BP, CP, and EP had to seek medical care after the accident. RP, BP, CP, and EP are continuing treatment.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- Posted on 07/30/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part IV
- Posted on 07/29/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part III
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.