At 8 a.m. this morning, a large tree fell across Highway 9 in Roswell, Georgia. Two cars were totaled by the tree and two more vehicles sustained lesser amounts of property damage.
The Georgia traffic accident occurred at about 8 a.m. on Monday, August 16 near the intersection of Highway 9 and Riverside Road. No injuries were reported, but a pregnant driver was taken to Northside Hospital as a precaution. She was ok; her Nissan SUV was not.
Atlanta car accident Attorney Shane Smith receives many questions about how to get ones car fixed after an accident in Georgia. So, he wrote a detailed guide that explains your rights to insurance compensation to cover property damage to your vehicle and other possessions. The book covers topics such as car rental, diminished value, how to choose a body shop, and many other issues related to property damage claims. If you’d like your own copy of “Property Damage Guide for Georgia” or if you have questions, call Shane Smith Law at 770-HURT-999.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- Posted on 07/30/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part IV
- Posted on 07/29/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part III
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.