JJ also decided they needed a Riverdale Personal Injury Lawyer to help them against the insurance company. JJ hired Riverdale Personal Injury Lawyer, Shane Smith, to represent them.
The incident occurred on 11/23/2011 at 335 Upper Riverdale Rd in the city of Jonesboro in Clayton County. They were injured in an incident at a Jonesboro salon. JJ had to seek medical care after the accident. JJ is continuing treatment.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 07/22/2021 DUI Driver Sentenced in Rolls Royce Fatality
- Posted on 07/22/2021 Federal Regulations Regarding Parking a HAZMAT Truck
- Posted on 06/28/2021 Georgia Car Accident Statistics | In Pain? Call Shane!
- "You really helped me. You know, really good law firm"
- "Run...Run to Shane Smith Law Offices. You can have faith in Shane Smith Offices."
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy