Examine the car accident insurance settlements your potential attorney may have obtained for his or her previous clients. This closer look should help as you decide what to do next.
When you need an Atlanta lawyer after a serious car accident, slip and fall or other injury, it’s often difficult to determine whether the attorney you meet will work as hard as possible on your case. Nothing is quite so telling as Georgia injury claim settlement and lawsuit outcomes, including car accident insurance settlements. At the Law Offices of Shane Smith, we are open with clients from the get-go, starting with our initial consultation and are always willing to share our case results with you.
You’ll find case results below for a wide range of injury claims, including:
- car accident settlement outcomes;
- pedestrian accident cases;
- DUI victim cases; and
- slip and fall injuries.
To get to know our Personal Injury lawyer team better, feel free to read through our injury claim settlement and lawsuit outcomes. Our case results will show our team’s dedication to accident victims throughout the duration of their cases.
Know that at every step along the way, we can assess the circumstances surrounding your injuries, including the evidence and severity of your condition, to determine whether a settlement or lawsuit is in your best interest.
Our Personal Injury Atlanta Lawfirm Fights for Your Georgia Settlement or Lawsuit
To learn more about the rights of accident victims and what you can do to protect your case, request one of Shane Smith’s books: 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Georgia Wreck Case and Property Damage Guide for Georgia. These books provide valuable tips from an experienced Columbus lawyer and facts for Georgia injury victims and are available free of charge to Georgia accident victims and their families.
The Law Offices of Shane Smith serves the Metro Atlanta Area including Fulton County, Clayton County, Henry County, Coweta County, Dekalb County, Douglas County, Muscogee County, Baldwin County, Clarke County, Gwinnett County, Spalding County, Fayette County, Paulding County, Cherokee County, Chattahoochee County, Marion County and Harris County.
Contact us at 1-770-HURT-999 (1-770-487-8999) to schedule a free consultation.
- Page 1
- Posted on 01/05/2015 Injury Lawsuits against Cruise Ships Have One Year Statute of Limitations
- Posted on 12/14/2014 Tyrone Grocery Store Slip and Falls can Cause Serious Injuries
- Posted on 09/29/2014 Common Causes of Falling Accidents
- Posted on 09/29/2014 Slip and Fall Accidents can Often Occur in Restaurants
- Posted on 08/27/2015Cruise Ship Claims have a One Year Statute of Limitations
- Posted on 07/17/2015Negligence in Premises Liabilities Alleging Lack of Security
- Posted on 07/15/2015Slip-and-Fall vs.Trip-and-Fall Accidents
- Posted on 07/06/2015Georgia Workplace Accidents