We not only tell you about the settlements we were able to obtain for our injured clients in our case results, we tell their stories. Learn about how people just like you were hurt by another person’s negligence and how we were able to help them get the financial compensation they needed to start on the road to recovery.
- ?Is there a difference between slip and fall lawyers and personal injury attorneys?
- ?My child was killed on Halloween by our neighbor who appeared to be drunk. Should we pursue a wrongful death suit? And if so, how can we prove he was intoxicated?
- ?Although there are no standardized Traumatic Brain Injury treatments yet, should my recovery include money for possible future treatments?
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- Posted on 09/22/2015Georgia Teen Charged with Minor Consumption of Alcohol