Our accident lawyers understand that when you have been hurt in a car, truck, motorcycle, or slip and fall accident, you need answers. In addition to being unable to work, your medical bills may be piling up, and an insurance company may be pressuring you to settle your case. But before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team. We will meet with you—for free—to discuss your case and let you know whether we feel you're getting a fair deal.
If you are ready to find out how we can help you obtain the compensation you deserve, fill out the contact form below, and we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
Search Our Site
900 Westpark Dr Ste 310
Peachtree City, GA 30269
- Phone: (678) 788-7140
- Fax: (770) 631-7667
- Toll Free: (888) 742-6352
- Location Details
- Parking Lot Auto Accident: Settled $30,000 (Policy Limits)
- T-Bone Auto Accident: Settled $50,000 (Policy Limits)
- Rear-End Auto Accident Settled in Just Over 3 Months: $100,000 (Policy Limits)
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- ?Is there a difference between slip and fall lawyers and personal injury attorneys?
- ?My child was killed on Halloween by our neighbor who appeared to be drunk. Should we pursue a wrongful death suit? And if so, how can we prove he was intoxicated?
- ?Although there are no standardized Traumatic Brain Injury treatments yet, should my recovery include money for possible future treatments?