Lawyer Discusses Recorded Statements

If you have been in a car or truck accident in Georgia, you need to be very careful about signing any papers or giving recorded statements. Insurance companies are looking for any way possible to avoid paying you money, and they will mislead you. What is the difference between a property damage release and a general release? Atlanta accident lawyer Shane Smith says that without reading the fine print very carefully, you may end your case before it’s even begun. You should not give any recorded statements, especially in the days following an accident, because injuries can sometimes take weeks to develop. We recommend that you speak to an attorney before you speak to the insurance company. You have rights that insurance adjusters are not obligated to tell you about. If you have been in a car accident and would like more information before speaking to an insurance adjustor, please call an Atlanta auto accident attorney at the Law Office of Shane Smith today at (980) 246-2656.