How Can I Get My Money Past Probate Court Once I Pass Away?

Is there any way I can get my Estate money past Probate Court after I pass away? Attorney Shane Smith answers this and other questions regarding your Estate Planning.

For more questions or to set up an appointment with a Gwinnett County Trust, Wills, and Estate lawyer and to get your family taken care of, give us a call today at (980) 246-2656