Will My Child S Ex Spouse Recieve Any Of My Estate When I Pass Away

When you pass away, could your son or daughter's ex-spouse receive any part of your estate that you leave to your child?

For more questions or to set up an appointment with a Gwinnett County Trust, Wills, and Estate lawyer and to get your family taken care of, give us a call today at (980) 246-2656