Will My Child'Ex-Spouse Get A Portion Of My Estate When I Pass Away?

Our attorneys here at Shane Smith Law know that planning for your loved ones to be taken care of in the event that you pass away is a scary thing to do, and you may have a question or two arise when in the process of your planning. One of the questions that Attorney Shane Smith has been asked is, "When I pass away, will my child's ex-spouse have any rights to my estate?" Shane Smith answers that question in this video, but if you take a look around you may find a video with a question you have had being answered.

Call Shane Smith Law for a Trust, Wills, or Estate question today at (980) 246-2656