After surviving an alcohol-related crash, you may find yourself waking up in the hospital wondering when you will be able to walk again, when you will be able to go back to work or when you will be able to return to life as you knew it. Unfortunately, as an Atlanta DUI victim, life may have changed for you forever.

If you find out that you underwent an extensive, life-saving surgery or that you may need lifelong care, you may be wondering how you are going to pay for it while you cannot work. When a Georgia DUI crash has left you with huge medical bills and lost income, you need to speak with an experienced and compassionate Atlanta DUI victim lawyer.

What will a lawyer do for me?

  • Investigate your collision, talk to witnesses and collect critical information to help you obtain the best possible financial recovery.
  • Pursue all available sources of compensation for you, including the other driver’s insurance coverage or your own insurance coverage.
  • Handle all negotiations with the insurance companies involved.
  • Pursue a Georgia personal injury lawsuit to seek further damages if the insurance company’s settlement isn’t acceptable.

By having an attorney who provides an all-out effort to get you the best compensation possible, you will be able to focus on recovering, healing, and moving forward with your life. At Shane Smith Law, we will take all the steps necessary to help you get the maximum compensation possible in your case. 

For a free consultation, call 770-HURT-999 or (866) 979-1629 today to speak with an Atlanta DUI victim lawyer at Shane Smith Law. You also may benefit from reading a copy of our book, I Was Hit by a Drunk Driver: What Do I Do Next? The Guide for Victims of Georgia Drunk Driving Accidents. Request your complimentary copy today.

Shane Smith
Connect with me
Advocate for the Seriously Injured
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment

In Pain? Call Shane!

Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.