Speak with an Atlanta car wreck lawyer about your claim and ask the following questions:
- How many victims of drunk driving has the lawyer represented in the past few years?
- Will you pursue additional liabilities for the accident, such as the liquor supplier (under Dram Shop laws)?
- How many cases has the attorney won and settled?
- How does the attorney handle billing for services?
- What are the anticipated strengths and weaknesses of your case? and
- Do you take your cases to trial or refer them to another attorney?
This doesn’t always mean going with the largest, most impressive firm out there, but before you select a solo practitioner, make sure he or she has both the civil and criminal knowledge to pursue the case to its furthest extent.
Contact an Atlanta Car Wreck Lawyer about Your DUI Injury Claim
After a serious Georgia accident with a drunk driver, you and your family may be dealing with the grief of serious injury, loss of a loved one, and financial burdens. During this difficult time it’s easy to get frustrated with your situation – you didn’t deserve to suffer due to the negligence of another!
The personal injury lawyers at Shane Smith Law are lawyers who get it; we know the frustration our clients are experiencing when dealing with insurance companies.
Many of our clients don’t know how to hire a lawyer, so we offer 2 FREE guides, I Was Hit By a Drunk Driver: What Do I Do Next? and 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Georgia Wreck Case. Our guides contain valuable information on filing a lawsuit or DUI injury claim for your accident, drunk driver liability, and how an Atlanta car wreck lawyer can help. When you’re ready to get started on your claim, contact us to set up a FREE consultation – 770-487-8999.