You need your medical costs covered, your vehicle repaired, your lost wages to pay your bills – all of these things can be accomplished through pursuing an injury claim with an Atlanta car wreck lawyer.
In order to get the reward you deserve, however, you need to take the proper preparatory steps to do so. After leaving the scene of the accident, you should first seek medical treatment.
Even if you have no injuries that need immediate stabilization, you should immediately go see a doctor or get checked out at a nearby hospital. Doing so will create a medical record of all of your injuries, which your attorney will use to document the impact of the accident on your physical livelihood. If you don’t have some kind of reliable evidence or proof to demonstrate your injuries, you’re less likely to be given a fair shake for your claim.
To protect your claim reach out to an Atlanta car wreck lawyer who has handled DUI injury claims likes yours in the past, and understands the complexity of the differences between filing a lawsuit for an accident with a drunk driver and one for another kind of auto accident.
An attorney can pursue additional avenues of recovery to ensure the financial safety of your family in the future. If you have been the victim of an accident with a drunk driver, insult is added to injury when you are forced to pay for the cost of medical treatment that is the result of another’s negligence, recklessness, and irresponsibility.
Contact an Atlanta Car Wreck Lawyer about Your DUI Injury Claim
After a serious accident by a drunk driver, you and your family may be dealing with the grief of serious injury, loss of a loved one, and financial burdens. During this difficult time it’s easy to get frustrated with your situation – you didn’t deserve to suffer due to the negligence of another!
The personal injury lawyers at The Law Offices of Shane Smith are lawyers who get it; we know the frustration our clients are experiencing when dealing with insurance companies.
Many of our clients don’t know how to hire a lawyer, so we offer 2 FREE guides, I Was Hit By a Drunk Driver: What Do I Do Next? and 10 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Georgia Wreck Case. Our guides contain valuable information on filing a lawsuit or DUI injury claim for your accident, drunk driver liability, and how an Atlanta car wreck lawyer can help. When you’re ready to get started on your claim, contact us to set up a FREE consultation – 770-487-8999.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- ?What separates a personal injury lawyer from a DUI victim lawyer?
- ?My son was badly injured after a football game by a drunk driver. Is our case against the driver or the stadium for serving that driver alcohol?
- ?I understand I can file a lawsuit against a drunk driver who injured me, but will criminal punishment happen too?
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- They were very nice and prompt about my whole case. Everyone on staff at Shane Smith's firm treated me with great gratitude and respect. Thank you so much! -Veronica
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/22/2015Georgia Teen Charged with Minor Consumption of Alcohol
- Posted on 09/08/2015Study—Drunk Driving Fatalities Are Under Reported