In order to get the best settlement after a car or truck wreck, an Atlanta injury attorney may be your only hope. Insurance adjustors, courts or even your employer may not have your best interest in mind and may try to pressure you into taking a low settlement for your claim. Do not let yourself be rushed through the process or pressured. Call injury attorney Shane Smith, and he will help you decide if you need a lawyer. He explains more about this in his informational video. Having a lawyer in your corner ensures that your needs such as your medical condition, doctor’s bills and financial concerns are the main focus. Insurance companies only look at the bottom line and are out to save the most money. You need a lawyer who will stand up to the insurance company and who understands that injuries from car accidents can lead to a lifetime of pain, medical bills, time off work, loss of pay, and repair costs, among other expenses. If you have been involved and injured in a car, motorcycle or truck accident in Georgia, you will need someone to look out for you and to get you the highest possible settlement. Call attorney Shane Smith with your legal questions regarding personal injury claims at (770) 487-8999.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- Posted on 09/21/2015Georgia Drivers Benefit from Seatbelt Laws
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- Posted on 07/30/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part IV
- Posted on 07/29/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part III