http://www.gaduivictims.com The legal terms used in Georgia drunk driving accident claims can be confusing. Two of the most important concepts to know are liability and claims. If someone has had one too many drinks at a bar, and causes an accident, the driver is typically considered at fault, or liable, for the resulting damages. Therefore, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit, or claim, against the drunk driver to recover financial compensation. For example, you may be able to obtain money for your medical bills, permanent losses, missed time at work and pain or emotional suffering caused by the accident. For more information, contact the Atlanta DUI injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Shane Smith. http://www.gaduivictims.com/practice_areas/financial-liability-personal-injury-claim-atlanta-ga-attorney.cfm
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/22/2015Georgia Teen Charged with Minor Consumption of Alcohol
- Posted on 09/08/2015Study—Drunk Driving Fatalities Are Under Reported
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton
- They were very nice and prompt about my whole case. Everyone on staff at Shane Smith's firm treated me with great gratitude and respect. Thank you so much! -Veronica
- Posted on 09/17/2018 DUI Wrongful Death Claims: What You Should Know
- Posted on 09/17/2018 The Deep Emotional Impact of Georgia Drunk Driving Accidents—and Its Role in Personal Injury Cases
- Posted on 09/17/2018 Understanding How the Criminal Process Works in Georgia Drunk Driving Accident Cases