Atlanta Attorney Shane Smith recently wrote a book called “Property Damage Guide for Georgia Residents.” This book explains what you are entitled to if your car has been totaled or damaged in a car wreck in the State of Georgia. If you have been in an auto or truck accident where your car was damaged or totaled but you were not seriously injured, you may not need a lawyer. This book explains how to avoid common mistakes that many victims make and outlines what the next steps are. Information is the best weapon against the insurance companies. If you do not understand the laws, you may not get what you are entitled to. The insurance company is not required to volunteer the proper information to you, so you need to get informed. This book is free and can be downloaded at www.shanesmithlaw.com. If you would like more information, please call us today at 770-487-8999.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- Posted on 09/21/2015Georgia Drivers Benefit from Seatbelt Laws
- I am very pleased with the help Shane Smith's provided me. During my treatment, the doctor I was recommended to was really amazing. I highly recommend this firm to anyone! They had everything prepared and worked fast. This is such a great, fast working firm. -Britney
- You were very helpful in finding doctors for my daughter and I quickly after our accident. I appreciate you for you help and promptness. You handled my case so well from treatment to settlement. -Wendy
- My case manager answered all of my questions during my treatment phase. All of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I felt I was contacted frequently and made aware of new developments in my case. My case manager treated me very kindly as if I was her own family. I feel great about choosing the Shane Smith Law Firm and thank you greatly.
- Posted on 07/31/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part V
- Posted on 07/30/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part IV
- Posted on 07/29/2015 Advice from a Clayton County Auto Accident Attorney—Part III