Does Homeowner's Insurance Cover Tornado Damage?

Your homeowner’s insurance policy is probably very confusing. If your property has been damaged by a tornado, flood, or fire, your insurance may or may not cover the damages. In many cases, you will have to take your case to court. We suggest that you call the insurance company before hiring a lawyer, since your case may be clear-cut. If you find that you have more questions about your rights, you should contact a lawyer immediately. You pay a monthly premium for a reason, and you deserve to be compensated when disaster strikes if your policy covers it. Shane Smith handles cases like this frequently and will be able to answer many of your questions. Research may need to be done in order to decide if a case needs to be filed since these situations are often complicated. For more information, please call the Law Office of Shane Smith today at (980) 246-2656