https://www.shanesmithlaw.com All medications good and bad can be toxic to certain organs in the body. They can damage tissues, mask injuries, and cause addictions. Pain is a major warning system to the body and tells one what they can and cannot do. There are numerous pain medications powerful enough to distort one’s perception of pain and even more side effects to taking these. If you are suffering from whiplash or other injuries following an Atlanta car accident, do not rely on your pain medications alone. Seek proper care to treat the problem at hand. These pain medications only dull the pain allowing you to believe you are effectively managing your injury and pain and may be masking other potential physical problems.
Search Our Site
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- Posted on 09/30/2015Georgia Accident Victims: Prior Medical Records as Evidence
- Posted on 09/25/2015Who Is Responsible in Georgia DUI Accidents?
- Posted on 09/24/2015Risks for Drowsy Driving in Young Drivers
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton