Our Attorneys Can Help Bear the Weight of Car Accident Injuries

Are you suffering from the pain of not only a vehicle accident but also the stress of paying the medical bills? If so, Norcross attorney Shane Smith has some ideas that might help solve your problems.

In the wake of a car wreck, figuring out what kind of medical care is necessary is the most important question. It’s pretty standard that you will pay a visit to the emergency room and then to your family doctor. Many times you will then be referred to physical therapy. However, if you don’t have health insurance or can’t afford the copays for your physical therapist you may not know what to do. A great alternative to physical therapy is chiropractic care. They generally treat the same parts of the body and can provide a type of active treatment for you. Also, many times, a chiropractor will work on credit or a lien for you relieving you from having to pay out of pocket for your entire treatment. They will have you sign a lien or a contract that will allow your payment to be made once your case has been settled. This option can be beneficial to you as a patient because you will receive the medical care you need during a traumatic and stressful time. In addition, the chiropractor will refer you to a specialist if a more serious condition exists. This is a viable option that I would be glad to talk to you about if you have questions or concerns.

If you’ve been injured in a car accident Shane Smith can help. Contact him today for a free consultation.