In spite of these alarming statistics concerning the safety of these large commercial vehicles on the road, the demand for long-haul transportation services continues to grow as online shopping and ecommerce boom, the number of commercial trucks on the road is expected to increase by 20 percent in 2012. If you have suffered an injury from an Atlanta trucking accident, reach out to an Atlanta auto wreck attorney who can help you file a claim.
TBI from Truck Driving Accidents
This severe injury is one of the most deceptive forms of injury that a victim can sustain from an Atlanta trucking accident. Since the injury is internal and is obscured by the skull, they are difficult to detect with the naked eye.
A TBI is defined as a blow or jolt to the head that causes the brain to strike the interior of the skull. Mild traumatic brain injury may cause temporary dysfunction of brain cells. More serious traumatic brain injury can result in bruising, torn tissues, bleeding and other physical damage to the brain that can result in long-term complications or death.
If you or someone you love has suffered a serious injury to the head as the result a truck driving accident, seek out a lawyer who has handled both trucking accidents and personal injury actions involving brain injuries. These 2 tenets of personal injury law involve intricate (and sometimes frustrating) legal procedures, and the cases can be overwhelming and time-consuming. Speak with an Atlanta auto wreck attorney and schedule a free consultation of your case.
Continue to Next Page >>
Search Our Site
In Pain? Call Shane!
Before you sign any documents, we urge you to contact our legal team using this short form. We will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your case.
- You are a very good law firm and Shane Smith is a great attorney. I am so happy I chose him as my lawyer. You are the best firm I ever had and if I need a personal injury attorney again, I will call right away! -Lasarah
- I would recommend you to my friends and family because you all handled my case very well without me having to worry about a thing. I have a very strong feeling that I could not have picked a better firm. -Ronnie
- I would recommend the services of the law firm of R. Shane Smith because they worked in my best interests. The firm was very professional and courteous. I am very pleased with the overall quality of service.
- Posted on 08/24/2015FedEx Truck Collides with Police Cruiser, Closes I-85
- Posted on 07/23/2015Speeding Tractor Trailer Causes Fatal Georgia Crash
- Posted on 07/22/2015Driverless Tractor Trailer Crosses 10 Lanes of Traffic, Crashes into Business