Have you been injured? Let the team at Shane Smith Law help.
7 Costly Mistakes When Settling Your Car Accident Case
You pay your auto insurance premiums on time and expect the insurance company to be there for you when you need to make a car accident claim. Unfortunately, insurance companies are in business to make money and not give money away. For this reason, they will be looking at everything you say and do following a crash in order to limit their liability. This is why it is critical to know about the common mistakes that could damage your case.
To learn how to maximize your claim and not hurt it, you need to read 7 Costly Mistakes When Settling Your Car Accident Case.
By reading this book, you will learn about:
- The role insurance adjusters play in the claims process
- The importance of seeking prompt medical care
- The time frame you have for filling out certain notice requirements
- The statute of limitations
- The dangers of giving a recorded statement
- The reality of insurance adjusters making low ball offers
- The importance of keeping record of every loss you have suffered that was related to the crash
Many people who attempt to settle their own cases make critical mistakes that cost them thousands of dollars. As Georgia accident attorneys at Shane Smith Law, we don’t want you to make the same mistakes that could hurt your case. If you have been involved in an Atlanta area accident or crash throughout the state of Georgia, please get a free copy of our book so that you are aware of the things you should and shouldn’t do following a traffic accident.
Take a few seconds to fill out this form so that you can get a free copy of this guide book, which will provide you with the information you need to get started on your car accident settlement—the right way.
Our Promise To You
Providing Answers & SolutionsWe understand that this can be a scary and overwhelming time. We pride ourselves on providing you with the answers you need to make educated decisions about your case. Each step of the way we want to ensure you are fully aware and on board with the trajectory of your case.
Solely Focused on Personal InjuryUnlike other firms, our ONLY focus is helping individuals and families who have been wrongfully injured. We dedicate all of our time, efforts, and resources to those who have been injured because of someone else's negligence.
No Case is too Big or Small
When you have been injured, whether it's a small accident or a major one, our team dedicates the same amount of professionalism and commitment to maximize your result. Small or large we are committed to getting you a good and fair settlement.
Focused on Your RecoveryAt Shane Smith Law, we care about you, the individual. We genuinely want you to feel better and get good treatment. Thus, we not only help you obtain results, but we also help you obtain quality doctors and providers.
IN PAIN? cALL sHANE!Please fill out the quick contact form, WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS!
We are a personal injury law firm in Charlotte, NC, seeking an administrative assistant to provide high-level administrative support by coordinating and maintaining time-sensitive, and strategic tasks assigned by our staff. The ideal candidate possesses the following characteristics:
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Professionalism, Accountability, and Flexibility
If chosen to join our team, you will be responsible for:
- Answering and directing phone calls to the appropriate personnel
- Monitoring the conference room calendar for meetings throughout the day
- Assisting the Executive Administrative Assistant with daily tasks
- Aid in the maintenance of various social media outlets
- Must be a Notary Public or eligible to become a Notary Public
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Digital proficiency in all operat
Millions of Dollars Obtained
Our team is committed to obtaining the best possible result on your behalf. Whether your injury is small or big, we will not rest until we get the compensation you deserve.Explore Our Results
Committed to Providing Answers
We understand that this is a scary and confusing time. We have created a library of free resources that will allow you to start finding the answers and solutions to your most pressing questions.Explore Our Library