- Charlotte, NC Office
15720 Brixham Hill Avenue, Ste 300
Charlotte, NC 28277
- Toll Free: (888) 209-5782
- By Appointment Only
When people leave their homes to go about their daily business, they don't expect to have their world turned upside-down by a personal injury accident like a car crash, slip and fall, or the negligence-related loss of a loved one. Sadly, accidents, injuries, and deaths caused by someone else's negligence are more common than most people realize.
Being injured—or losing a loved one—in a negligence-related personal injury accident can be physically and financially devastating. Fortunately, there's help. The Law Offices of Shane Smith's North Carolina attorneys have extensive experience helping clients resolve cases successfully, and obtain the compensation they need and deserve. Our North Carolina law office handles the following types of personal injury cases:
- Auto accidents
- Truck wrecks
- DUI accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability incidents
- Brain injuries
- Wrongful deaths
After being injured in a personal injury accident, victims need high-quality legal services they can count on. Our firm is committed to providing the best representation possible. To that end, we promise to:
- Be honest with you about your case
- Help you understand your legal rights and options
- Answer questions and address any concerns you have about your case
- Keep you up to date with the latest case developments
- Respond to calls and emails in a timely fashion
- Treat you with kindness and respect
Conveniently located in Charlotte, the Law Office of Shane Smith's North Carolina attorneys serve personal injury and accident clients in cities throughout the state.
Experienced and Understanding Legal Representation for Injury Victims
If you were hurt in a car accident, truck wreck, slip and fall, or other personal injury accident and are considering taking legal action, you need a knowledgeable attorney who can look out for your interests. Do you have questions about a North Carolina personal injury accident? Our attorneys are happy to meet with you to discuss your case. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for your free initial case consultation, and we'll be in touch within 24 hours.
Directions to Our Charlotte Law Office:
From the North (Statesville):
- Get on I-77 South from Garner Bagnal Boulevard.
- Follow I-77 South to West Catawba Avenue in Cornelius. Take Exit 28 from I-77 South.
- Get on I-485 Outer in 11, Long Creek from Beatties Ford Road.
- Follow I-85 Outer to US-521 South/Johnston Road in Charlotte. Take Exit 61 from I-485 Outer.
- Follow US-521 S/Johnston Road and Brixham Hill Avenue.
- Our office is located at 15720 Brixham Hill Ave, Suite 300
From the East (Albemarle):
- Follow West Main Street to NC-24 West/NC-27 West.
- Continue on NC-24 West/NC-27 West to 6, Clear Creek. Take Exit 47 from I-485/I-485 Inner.
- Take Stevens Mill Road to East Independence Boulevard/East Independence Expy in Matthews.
- Take I-485/I-485 Inner to Brixham Hill Avenue in Charlotte.
- Continue on Brixton Hill Avenue.
- Find our office at 15720 Brixham Hill Ave., Suite 300
From the South (Pineville):
- Take Dover Street to Main Street.
- Take I-485 Outer to Brixham Hill Avenue in Charlotte.
- Continue on Brixham Hill Avenue.
- Our law office is located at 15720 Brixham Hill Ave., Suite 300
From the West (Gastonia):
- Get on I-85 North in Lowell.
- Follow I-85 North and I-485 Outer to US-521 South/Johnston Road in Charlotte. Take Exit 61 from I-485 Outer.
- Follow US-521 South/Johnston Road and Brixham Hill Avenue.
- Our office is located at 15720 Brixham Hill Ave., Suite 300.
Search Our Site
- In September 2014 Shane Smith had the pleasure of awarding Kim Strudivant with the Fayette County Local Teacher of the Month award. In return Charlotee Sanders the Principal of Grace Christian Academy sent him a warm thank you that we wanted to share. Charlotte Sanders Principal of Grace Christian Academy
- Love the firm of Shane Smith. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone! I was very informed throughout the process of my case through mail and phone call check ups!
- I am very pleased with Shane Smith Law Office for the hard work and dedication they provided in servicing me on my case. Shane Smith offers quality service. -Alton